Group SUP Lessons – Bundaberg Region, QLD
The Best SUPing Experience in QLD!
Our Group SUP Lessons for adults and children. No experience needed and all genders welcome!
Our Group SUP Lessons are relaxed and friendly. We aim to get you standing up, paddling and turning in the hour and a half. We have a board familiarisation and theory session at our location, then its straight out on the water to get in to it. As with all action sports, it is important that you learn the correct technique from day one and Stand Up Paddleboarding is no different. Our instructors will have you paddling effectively in a short space of time, and ensure you leave us with adequate knowledge to paddle on your own. Our lessons are conducted in a safe and nurturing environment and in a format that all participants can enjoy.
- Min of 4 People. 1.5hr Lesson. For One or Two people view private lesson options.
6:00am, Mon – Sun
We run an early morning lesson at 6:00am. We operate these lessons 7 days a week 12 months of the year.
Bookings for group lessons must be made at least 24 hours in advance.
Bookings which are not made 24 hours prior may be rescheduled.
- Small groups
- Taught by friendly, hand-picked local and international surf coaches
- Covers all the basics: from warm-up, to paddling, to catching waves and standing
- Includes important surf and safety rules
- Relaxed, supportive vibe
- Professional and well organised
- Massive fun!
What to Bring
- Drinking water
- Your booking voucher (printed or on your phone)
- A HUGE smile!!….
Group SUP Lessons
Book your session online today with Enviro Reefs Paddle & Surf School.